A. T. I. C. B. p. e. o. G. E. H.
AND THEN IT COME BLOWING poetic expressions of George E Harris
I am very please to announce my first collection, with London Poetry Books George E Harris is a spoken word poet and exhibiting artist. He currently performs as a solo spoken word poet and also as part of a collective called Brother G and the Trouble. This was established as a partnership with Alison O’Melia alongside other guest performers using spoken word, sung voice, improvised and scored music using electronic gadgets, traditional instrumentation with field recordings.
- ISBN 978-1-911232-13-1
- Copyright George E Harris (Standard Copyright Licence)
- Edition First
- Publisher William Cornelius Harris Publishing
- Published 24 September 2017
- Language English
- Pages 52
- Binding Perfect-bound Paperback
- Interior Ink Black & white
- Weight 0.12 kg
- Dimensions (centimetres)
- 14.81 wide x 20.98 tall